NOTE: it is the buyers responsibility to confirm that this firearm is legal to own in your state and/or locality.
Offered for your consideration is one (1) Remington No. 4 Rolling Block Rifle chambered for the .32 Rimfire Caliber. The No. 4 was Remington’s smallest rolling block rifle and was produced in .22 Short, Long, Long Rifle, .25 Stevens, (barrels marked “25-10”), and .32 Short & Long rimfire calibers. Approximately 350,00 of these little rifles were produced between 1890 and 1933. The octagon barrels were standard and the round barrels were introduced approximately 1911. While it may not be in pristine condition, it is a very good example of this rifle. Additional pictures upon request. Please…….serious inquiries only.
• Action: Rolling Block.
• Metal Finish: Patina.
• Caliber/Gauge: .32 Rimfire.
• Serial Number: J206***
• Bore: Somewhat dark with strong lands & grooves.
• Barrel Length: 23 3/8 Inches.
• Grip/Stock: Walnut with a couple very tight cracks which can be seen in the pictures and are easily repairable.
• Features: Rolling block action.
• Extras: None.
• Estimated NRA Antique Condition: Good.
• Blemishes: Age appropriate wear to metal and wood.
• Parts Not Present: The lever of the take down cross bolt.
• Parts Broken: Take down lever.
I ONLY accept the three following types of payment.
1) USPS Money Orders (PREFERRED)
2) Certified Funds with issuer’s contact information including phone number(s).
3) Personal / Business checks. Item shipped when check clears.
Shipping is $25.00 via FedEx Ground (Long Guns) / USPS Priority Mail (Handguns).
NOTE: Foxfire Rod & Gun does not provide for customer pick up. All items must be shipped.
Modern, Curio / Relic, Antique Firearms: YOU HAVE A 3 DAY INSPECTION PERIOD BEGINNING AT THE TIME THAT YOUR MERCHANDISE ARRIVES AT YOUR FFL DEALER/C&R MAILING ADDRESS. During this period the firearm is not to be fired or disassembled in any fashion.. If you choose to return the item, it MUST be received by Foxfire Rod & Gun in the EXAACT and SAME condition as you received it. Unless the item was misrepresented in the ad description, all shipping charges are non-refundable and I will refund the purchase price of the item ONLY.