California, 25 years later
created: 8/17/2017 3:11 PM in OPINION

Source: Oleg Volk Blog

The rifle, fed with stripper clips, is actually California-legal for now. The Glock as well, with 10-round magazines. Actual defense against rioters…not so sure. Urban cops might take the side of the looters.

On the plus side, it seems that large-scale riots are less likely, now that the chief instigator is out of office. A good time to get ready for various future eventualities. Or, if rooftops seem like a chancy place, to move out of California, New Jersey and similar leftist Trashcanistans to America.

created: 8/17/2017 3:11 PM in OPINION

Triggerhappy19 commented on 11/15/2017 7:26 PM
Rooftop Koreans were smart and understood what needed to be done in order to secure their life's work. They were not going to let it get destroyed by some idiots rioting... Carry on Rooftop Koreans. I hope there are more out there like you.
NC LEO commented on 11/13/2017 1:06 AM
Urban cops might take the side of the looters? As a cop, I really don't understand that statement. I believe in the right to protect yourself, your family, and yes even your property. I also assume "chief Instigator" is the President? This article made no sense to me. Hopefully someone can explain it?
Ratfink2u commented on 11/12/2017 2:54 PM
Wake-up America. These ant is constitutional states are stripping you of your rights. Doubt that? Look no further than Berkeley State where "free I speech " is limited to leftist only. The 2nd Amendment is in place to protect your 1St Amendment rights.
Snowfighter commented on 11/10/2017 8:20 PM
All the hicks and rednecks now gonna come here and bash Koreans.. Reading through some of these comments, SMH and we give guns too these morons...
OKthen commented on 10/20/2017 1:27 AM
It is sad that so many people automatically jump to “racism”.
theboombrigade commented on 10/15/2017 12:22 AM
Hey guys, before you go on about racism... google 'rooftop koreans'. It's not a bash, in fact here's the meaning. Roof Koreans refers to Korean-American business owners who defended their storefronts during the 1992 Los Angeles riots. Images of the shopkeepers standing on rooftops wielding firearms were widely publicized in news media, earning them a reputation for being bold and courageous. I'm not feeling any rude racist meanings here.
James Unkov commented on 10/11/2017 9:50 PM
Way to try and alienate your subscribers. I get tired of this tone deaf bs from the gun crowd. You cry about people making everything about race and then you do this. From an Asian guy that loves the 2A and America: stfu.
johndrew commented on 10/2/2017 3:04 AM
is it still available?
randolph commented on 10/1/2017 3:46 PM
Probably written by a cracker ass cracker
RobertBaker commented on 9/20/2017 1:54 AM
RRTK do not use Magpul
Catherine the great's horse commented on 9/18/2017 10:00 PM
I was like... Who gave this antifa korean lesbian a rifle lol...
rrainford commented on 9/18/2017 7:35 PM
I grew up in S. Chicago and most of America probably was not aware of the riots we had back in the 90's!! Well when the great Micheal Jordan and the Chicago Bulls won their titles,I was working for a railroad off 69th and State St. I believe the addy was.We had 18 Wheeler's lined up down the street waiting to get checked in around 10pm.When the Bulls won one of their many titles,we had people ''Celebrating'' by smashing the windows,mirrors,doors etc. out of these waiting truckers vehicles just for starters!! The Chicago P.D. were basically helpless when this first erupted!! My point is that Riots do NOT need a very big reason or excuse to erupt!!! Keep your eye's open for the unexpected as you never know when your life or the life of people of good conscience may need to be defended or protected!!! Like the great Thomas Jefferson once said ''All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent''!!! We shall stand and defend this land from all enemies both foreign and domestic!!! Unfortunately it seems like our enemies are mostly domestic as they seem to walk all over our Constitution with a stroke of a pen!!!!! Thanks to all who are and have served our country to allow the rest to sleep under a blanket of freedom!!!!
; commented on 9/15/2017 1:51 PM
Explained how i am tired of these absurdly stupid articles just like many others, I am waiting for someone to start a new selling site where it is just about guns so my friends and i can flock to it, my comment was blocked(wonder why?) just a minute ago so i'm paraphrasing.
U.S.Merchant commented on 9/13/2017 10:09 PM
Real South Koreans use Daewoo K1A1's, K2's, DR200's, DR300's and USAS-12's. Real North Koreans use AK-47's and MAK-90's.
MDJ963 commented on 9/11/2017 7:47 PM
Real rooftop koreans use SKS's, not czech rifles. Get it right, person.
udsk032 commented on 9/11/2017 4:10 AM
I've farted better articles
SomethingPithy commented on 9/7/2017 4:06 AM
Imagine being this stupid.
figmuffin commented on 8/25/2017 6:23 PM
man you guys are morons
laserbeam commented on 8/24/2017 2:04 PM
You think these Koreans would get an optic in 25 years.
Seller98005 commented on 8/19/2017 12:14 AM
Let's keep it about guns and nothing else
Latest Video