Adams Arms Agency Base Carbine, AR-15 style, 5.56x45 NATO, 16" barrel w/A2 style flash hider, optics ready,. New in the box.
Comes with a Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, beveled magwell, machined chevrons in front strap. Mil-Spec Forged7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, Type III Class II Hard-coat anodized finish, M4 feed ramps,1913. Picatinny rail flat top with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings. Classic lightweight base rifle built using a 16" barrel and our industry leading piston system.
THE ADAMS ARMS PISTON SYSTEM
- A short stroke free floating piston system.
- Is Self-Cleaning.
- Carbon and gases are expelled forward, away from operator.
- Corrosive resistant coating processes.
- Harmonics are not transferred into the barrel.
- Adjustable gas settings for various applications.
- Doesn't vent directly to atmospheric pressure; this eliminates flash signature and super sonic crack which is optimal for night vision and suppresses fire.
*Magazine not included.
- Upper Receiver: A4 Flat-Top, Forged
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Government
- Barrel Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: QPQ Melonite / Black Nitride
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Bolt Carrier: 1-Piece w/Integral Piston Strike Face
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine, Short Stroke Piston Operated
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, Carbine-Length
- Sights: None, Single Rail Gas Block
- Grip: Standard A2
- Trigger: Mil-Spec Standard Trigger
- Weight: 6.208 lbs