**Muzzle Brake, Scope, Bipod, Handguard Rail and Rear Rest not included**
The Blaser Tactical 2 Rifle is the latest, most advanced precision rifle. Each design element was driven by the requirement to create the best shooting platform possible; with exceptional accuracy, ruggedness, and engagement ranges of 1500 meters or more. Advanced engineering and uncompromising quality provide unparalleled accuracy for a tactical rifle. This weapon system is presently in use by several allied forces and has proven to be one of the best precision rifles available to the professional soldier.
It is a bolt action rifle, featuring Blaser’s revolutionary straight-pull action. The straight pull action features no rotating parts and assures rapid reloading with minimum movement. It is ambidextrous, easily converting for left or right hand shooters. The shooter can easily change calibers by replacing the barrel and bolt head, in less than a minute, without special tools and no change in accuracy.
The barrels are fluted and plasma-nitride to provide maximum resistance against corrosion and abrasion. The 12 MOA Picatinny rail is fixed to the barrel, ensuring full compatibility with a wide range of optical sighting systems. When the barrel is removed from the rifle, no re-zeroing is required. The muzzle end is threaded for an optional muzzle brake or suppressor.
The receiver is machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum alloy and is the interface for the barrel, bolt assembly, trigger assembly, and magazine. A recoil lug of hardened steel is integrated into the receiver. The entire unit is fixed to the stock, eliminating temperature induced distortion. The outer surface is hard anodized.
The ergonomically correct stock is injection molded out of fiber reinforced polymers and is absolutely stable, even under extreme temperatures. The butt plate and cheek piece are adjustable for length and height. The pistol grip has a base plate for maintaining hand position. The stock features an optional rear rest (part # L68780). The stock includes sling swivel and an adapter rail for mounting a bipod. The stock is ambidextrous and all components can be mounted on either side.
Trigger weight can be adjusted from 2.2 lbs to 3.3 lbs. The position of the trigger and the trigger stop is also adjustable. The rifle has a cocking slide on the rear of the bolt housing that operates in the same manner as a conventional three position safety. When the rifle is on “safe” the firing pin is not under tension, eliminating the possibility of unintentional discharge. The magazine is a single row design and injection molded out of fiber reinforced polymer. To add on, the he feed lips are stainless steel.
-Standard Fluted Barrel
-12 MOA Picatinny Rail
-One, 4-round Magazine
- Payment for all auctions must be received within 5 days of auction close.
- If you would like to place a firearm on layaway we will require a 50% down payment of the total auction price followed by 3 equal monthly payments for the remaining balance.
- Residents of Colorado are required to pay a 2.9% Sales Tax.
- In store pickup is available.
- Domestic shipping for rifles is $50 UPS Ground (includes insurance up to $1,000), and $35 UPS Second Day for pistols (includes insurance up to $1,000).
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii pay actual shipping costs.
- Insurance on purchases over $1,000 is an extra $10 per $1,000.
- Delivery information provided is an estimate, not a guarantee. Questions regarding delayed delivery times must be addressed with the carrier.
- Customers ordering multiple items can request combined shipping. Items must be eligible for combined shipping and compliant with DOT and carrier regulations.
Terms and Conditions
- The condition of the item is located at the top right of the listing.
- All firearm sales must be shipped to an FFL holder for transfer. The buyer of an auction must make arrangements with their FFL holder. Any transfer fees that the FFL holder charges must be paid and are not included in the auction price. If the dealer requires contact from us first, please let us know and we can ensure that all requests are met.
- We will need an emailed copy of the dealer's FFL that you have chosen for your transfer before we can process and ship your order. An FFL must be received within 14 days of purchase/end of auction. If an FFL is not received within this timeframe, the order will be cancelled and a refund minus a 10% restocking fee will be issued.
- If you do not have a dealer chosen, please visit fflgundealers.nets by clicking the on the link or contacting us. We are happy to help.
- Your local dealer or law enforcement office will have access to the most accurate information on approved firearms and magazine capacities for your state. Prior to placing an order, it is required that you verify what you are ordering is legal/compliant in your state. For further details on your state's firearms laws please click HERE.
- Sales must have a background check performed in the buyers state of residence.
- If an auction is returned due to a state law or to a failure to pass a background check, the buyer is responsible for all shipping fees and a 10% restocking fee will be charged.
- The buyer of an auction has a 3 day inspection period, if the auction is to be returned the buyer will pay all shipping fees. Firearms purchases will be accepted for return only if the customer has not taken possession of the firearm. Be sure to thoroughly inspect the received firearm(s) prior to completing a 4473 (NICS Check) at the receiving dealer.
- Disassembly or shooting a firearm voids any return or adjustment options that may be extended.
- Firearms shipments destined for California require prior approval from the CA DOJ. This may result in additional shipping delays.
- We reserve the right to end an auction with no bids at any time. Auctions with bids will go until auction close and be sold to the highest bidder.