Welcome to the NEW Armslist.com. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to move forward and take the site in a slightly different direction. Fortunately, despite this, we are working hard to make the site MUCH better for law abiding Americans, and MUCH worse for those that are not law abiding Americans. Scammers have tried to prey upon Armslist users in the past, and while we may not eradicate their presence 100%, we will eradicate the vast majority. People have complained of impolite offers and communications from users with bad manners. That will be nearly eradicated with the new version of the site. And lastly, the financial, emotional, human, and other costs of the never-ending legal assaults on Armslist have made it impossible for us to keep the site free in the way it was in the past. Thank you for your support, and welcome to the new Armslist.com.
Please upgrade your free account with premium personal account to unlock the features.
We are experiencing a high volume of emails at this time, please be patient as we are working through all the requests and will try to get to them in a timely fashion. Most questions can be answered in our FAQ.
This is a new [but old] magazine for a Hi-Point JC .40cal pistol. Shipping is $7.00 to anywhere in the continental United States.
We are an FFL-07 & SOT located in Snow Camp, NC. We deal in new and used firearms and Class 3 sales.
1. Firearms will only be shipped to an FFL.
2. Shipping charges are $20.00 for handguns and $30.00 for long guns.
3. Transfer fees are $15.00 for any item.
4. There are NO credit card fees!
5. We accept MC/VISA/AMEX/Discover, money orders, certified checks and cash [if purchasing from us locally].
6. Background [NCICS] checks will be performed for anyone picking up a transferred weapon or buying one from us locally.
7. It is your responsibility to know if a weapon is legal to purchase and/or own in your state along with any restrictions on things such as magazine capacity. If a firearm with a high capacity magazine is purchased by someone in a state with restrictions, the magazine will be removed and the weapon will be shipped without it. There will be no price reduction or rebate should this occur.
8. Sales made within North Carolina will be charged 6.75% sales tax.
9. Layaways are available - please contact us for information.