The Leupold Mark 8 riflescope incorporates everything professional operators need into one extremely versatile riflescope. Unparalleled 8x zoom range allows for fast target acquisition at lower powers, and precise target identification and accuracy at extreme distances. The ideal combination of precision and power.
Powerful. Flexible. Big on performance. It offers a huge field of view at low magnification, as well as excellent long-range target discrimination at higher powers. The 56mm objective yields a more forgiving shooter position behind the optic, and the front focal plane reticle allows for accurate ranging at any magnification. Auto-locking Pinch and Turn adjustments with 0.10 Mil clicks are extremely easy to adjust, yet eliminate accidental adjustment in the field.
Developed by Horus Vision, the H-58 reticle is an optically precise reticle which has a uniform grid etched on glass. The optically ergonomic design and layout of the reticle features a built-in rangefinder to provide the rifleman a clear picture and numeric information about the target.
The Xtended Twilight lens coatings take light management to a whole new level. By placing extra emphasis on matching coatings to glass indices, Leupold's able to achieve the best possible transmission of the blue/violet spectrum (ideal for the low-light conditions of dawn or dusk). Leupold low-light performance is unmatched in the field, promising better target/background definition and a bright, razor sharp optical picture.
Absolutely waterproof and fog proof, the Mark 8 3.5-25x56mm CQBSS M5B2 Riflescope completely eliminates compromise. Highly detailed reticle pattern and seven different reticle intensity settings with positive "off" between each setting.
- Ideal magnification for close quarter battles as well as distances to several hundred meters
- 35mm main tube experiences unparalleled windage and elevation adjustment travel
- First-round hits are a simple reality with our BDC dials. The quick-change BDC ring effortlessly adapts to alternative loads
- Index Matched Lens System with DiamondCoat 2 increases light transmission and provides unmatched abrasion resistance
- Auto-locking Pinch and Turn adjustments are extremely easy to adjust, yet eliminate accidental adjustment in the field
- 10 Mil Adjustment Travel per Revolution easily adds first rotation adjustment to the second so you always know where you are
- Absolutely waterproof and fog proof
- Can be mounted to virtually any Picatinny rail using one of Leupold's Integral Mounting Systems (IMS)
- These front focal plane reticles provide accurate subtensions at all magnifications
- Illuminated H-58 Reticle
- Matte Black Finish
- Magnification: 3.5-25x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56mm
- Field of View: 32.5 - 4.4 ft at 1000 Yards
- Eye Relief: 93.8mm - 82.9mm
- Tube Diameter: 35mm
- Objective Clear Aperture: 2.2"
- Windage Adjustment Range: 50" at 100 Yards (50 MOA)
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 90" at 100 Yards (90 MOA)
- Lens Coating: Index Matched Lens System with DiamondCoat 2
- User Parallax Adjustment Control: Side Focus
- Reticle: Illuminated Front Focal TREMOR 2
- Eyepiece Focus Design: Lockable fast-focus
- Power Selector Style: Tactile Power Indicator
- Waterproof/Fog proof Technology: Argon/Krypton fill for enhanced thermal shock resistance
- Length: 16"
- Weight: 37 oz
- Finish: Matte Black