Folding Lower and Upper sold a set
Introducing the 17 Design IFLR, the first Integrated Folding Lower Receiver you need for your next AR-15 folder build. Everything you know about folding rifles is being disrupted by the price and value of the IFLR. If you're wanting to build a compact folder that can quickly fold away for easy and discrete storage, and easily snap into action this is the ideal piece of hardware to consider.
The 17 Design IFLR will accept any standard Mil-Spec AR15 upper receiver and features a nylon-tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang to allow users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver. Other great features, discussed below, bring big value to the AR builder. The 17 Design IFLR is machined to razor-thin tolerances from a solid billet of 7075-T6 aluminum and finished in a hard-coat anodized finish.
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine-tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver. This provides a tight fit with any standard AR15 upper receiver.
- Increased Magwell Flare - Allows for easier insertion of magazines and provides a sleeker look.
- Threaded Bolt Catch Roll Pin - Allows for simple installation of the bolt catch and virtually eliminates the chance to damage the finish during installation (pin included). 1/16" Hex Key required for assembly.
- Integrated Trigger Guard - Eliminates the possibility of breaking the trigger guard tabs by integrating the trigger guard into the lower, creating a stronger more rigid platform to build upon.
- 3.0oz H2 buffer included
- Integrated folding stock mechanism