*Not Compatible with P80 PF9SS (P80 version of the Glock 43)
*All Accessories Sold Separately
The MCK43/48GEN2 has the ability to accept accessories such as the MCKBIPOD and MCKKNIFE in the spare magazine holder out of the box. Included in the MCK box are 2 black plastic magazine adaptors. One for Glock 43 magazines, the second for Glock 43X & 48 magazines. Simply insert the correct one for your handgun into the spare magazine holder to ensure proper retention of your spare magazine.
All of the advantages of the MCK for your Glock 43,43X,48 :
- Comes standard with the aluminum top picatinny rail.
- Equipped with the MCKGEN2 Stabilizer, allowing firing while folded and locked.
- Rear door extends an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
- Accommodates suppressor height sights up to 1.1”
- Suppressor friendly accommodating suppressors up to 1.38” diameter.
- Features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
- Compatible with our MCK Brass Catcher
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go.
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability.
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb rests,laser.
- Ambidextrous charging handle for fast and easy handling.
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly.
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use.