Magazine Capacity: 6+1 (3" Shells)
Caliber/Gauge: 12 Ga
Stock Material: Synthetic
Stock Finish: Parkerized Tan
Barrel Length: 18-1/2"
Chamber Length: 3"
Length of Pull: 13"
Overall Length: 26.1"
Weight: 5.9 lb
The KS7 is designed for many applications, but it lends itself perfectly to home defense, back country hiking or anywhere you need a compact 12 gauge shotgun. Its intuitive, simple features, optional Picatinny-style rail and M-Lok accessory mounting solutions make it very versatile.
- Capacity - the KS7 might be short and slim on the outside, but it's long under the hood, its 18-1/2 inches magazine tube holds 6+1 or 7+1 depending on your choice of shell size
- The 18.5 inches barrel gives you plenty of 12 Gauge velocity to maximize the performance of your preferred loads
- Carry handle - at 1st glance, you'll notice the KS7s throwback feature, the carry handle, sometimes old ideas are reinvented to serve modern demands and that's definitely the case here
- The KS7 carry handle also doubles as a sighting solution and it comes standard, it shoulders nicely and the fiber optic bead sight immediately catches the eye
- Bullpup design - you get extra capacity and standard velocity in a shotgun that's just over two feet long, we kept the business end right where it's supposed to be, but we took the party out back
- With rear loading and downward ejection, we're able to keep the KS7 a 12 Gauge micro-beast that's easy to handle