Lonely Mountain Arms is a federally licensed firearms dealer located in Starksboro VT.
S&W M&P 380 Shield EZ - .380ACP 8+1 round capacity - NEW - $412
The S&W M&P380 Shield EZ was awarded the 2019 American Rifleman Golden Bullseye for Women’s Innovation Product of the Year.
This pistol comes with or without a thumb safety; we have both types in stock.
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced handgunners alike.
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety - grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - can see and feel if there is
a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
Model: M&P® 380 SHIELD™ EZ®
Caliber: 380 Auto
Barrel Length: 3.675" / 9.3 cm
Overall Length: 6.7"
Front Sight: White Dot
Rear Sight: Adjustable White Dot
Action: Internal Hammer Fired
Weight: 18.5 oz / 524.5g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish
Frame Material: Polymer
ALL BACKED BY THE SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
This firearm is NOT legal to sell to Massachusetts or California as it is not on the "approved" list.
The fine print:
All local gun sales go through the federal NICS check; buyers must be 21 or over for handguns. You must have a valid government issued photo ID with your current address.
Local sales must have VT sales tax collected.
We accept cash, credit cards (3% surcharge) and trade-ins.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL, VENMO, ZELLE, or CASHAPP; DON'T ASK. THEIR POLICIES SPECIFICALLY FORBID FIREARMS SALES.
We also buy used guns, and we carry ammunition and shooting accessories such as cleaning kits & magazines. We are by appointment only evenings and weekends.
Shipping: Pistols: $25. Insurance extra.