MSRP $204.99, Our Price $180.00!
Our M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
Don't forget to buy an Aero Precision M5 (.308) Lower Parts Kit. Our LPK is specifically designed to work with the M5 Lower Receiver and includes custom takedown and pivot pins as well as an extended magazine catch button.
- Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Integrated trigger guard
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
|Shipping to FFL Dealer Required||Yes|
|Made In America||Yes|
|Aero Map Price||174.24|
|Material||Machined from 7075-T6 forged aluminum|
|Compatibility||Works with standard AR 308 components and magazines|
|Weight (oz)||12 oz|
|Other||Includes upper tension screw|
Local pickup available in Peoria, AZ.
Arizona buyers subject to 8.1% sales tax.
Will ship. Must ship to FFL.
Buyer pays $25 shipping and handling (FedEx).
Armet Tactical accepts cash, USPS money order, Zelle, and Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover. NO CREDIT CARD FEES!!!
NO CASHIERS CHECKS.
No sales to CA, NY, MA, NJ, or where otherwise prohibited by local laws and regulations.
A 20% restocking fee may apply on returns.
We Buy Guns!
Contact sales@Armet-Tactical.com for more information.
Armet Tactical is a VA certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB).