The HK VP9 LE 9mm Black is Heckler & Koch’s modern striker fired semi auto pistol. The VP9 borrows a lot of it’s design features from the hammer fired HK P30, it is essentially a striker fired version of the P30. The VP9 uses HK’s ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three changeable back straps and six side panels to accommodate all hand sizes. Molded finger grooves on the front of the pistol’s grip also instinctively position a shooters hand into the optimal shooting position. All of the HK VP9’s controls are completely ambidextrous. Slide releases are present on both sides of the frame and it has a paddle style magazine release on the trigger guard that can be easily activated by left or right handed shooters. The LE version comes with three magazines instead of two and has tritium night sights.
- Patented HK Charging supports on the slide.
- Heavy duty extractor also functions as loaded chamber indicator.
- Ergonomic grip with replaceable panels.
- All controls are ambidextrous.
- Cold hammer forged polygonal bore.
- 3 dot tritium night sights.
- Three 17 round magazines.
- Crisp and smooth trigger, with short reset.