Franklin Armory®'s custom designed billet lowers are now available! This design incorporates integrated ambidextrous, anti-rotational Quick Detach sling mounts. On the magwell, forward of the trigger is a textured Memory Index Point for safely resting the trigger finger when not ready to fire.
The magazine well is also enlarged and beveled to facilitate quicker magazine changes. The integral trigger guard is over-sized to allow room for larger hands or gloves. The front of the magazine well is also textured to allow it to be used as a grip for forward support. These Built Lower Receivers come with a carbine length, 6-position collapsible stock buffer tube without any stock installed. This allows the customer to install whatever stock they prefer without paying for a generic one that they may likely remove anyway.
Franklin Armory® Libertas™ Proprietary Billet Lower Receiver
Machined From 7075-T6 Aluminum
Hard Coat Type III Anodized Black
Flared Magazine Well for Quick Magazine Changes
Ambidextrous Push Button QD Sling Mounts
Integral Cold Weather Trigger Guard
Serrated Memory Index Point for Shooting Finger
Textured Front Area for Offhand Grip
Specialized Tension Screw - Eliminates Upper/Lower Play
Franklin Armory™ Binary Firing System™
Ergo Ambi Sure Grip
Magpul Pmag P20 or P30 Depending on Availability
10/20 or 10/30 Pmag for Restricted States
Stock or Brace
Six Position Receiver Extension Installed
Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, DE, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
Binary Firing System® waiver and release
- Not for civilian sales in CA, CT, DC, FL, HI, IA, MD, NJ, NY, RI, and WA
- In Delaware may only be used in pistol platforms.
- NEVER ALTER ANY INTERNAL COMPONENT OF THE BFS®.
- Improper installation, use, or tampering with the BFS® will void the warranty and MAY LEAD TO UNINTENTIONAL DISCHARGE OF THE FIREARM THAT MAY LEAD TO INJURY OR EVEN DEATH.
- No refunds will be issued for triggers after installation has been attempted.
- By purchasing this product, you are accepting responsibility and liability for the serviceability of the final installation.
- AFTER THE BFS® HAS BEEN PROPERLY INSTALLED, IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ALL USERS SEEK QUALIFIED TRAINING ON HOW TO USE THESE PRODUCTS.