We are a Silener Shop Kiosk Dealer. Take your fingerprints and complete the required Form 4 info in our store.
The Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW is proof that good things come in small packages. Perfect for any firearm owner, the DDM4 PDW is ideal for personal and home defense as well as a day of plinking at the range. Equipped with a 6-inch MFR XL flat front rail and a 7-inch 300 BLK barrel, it has the versatility to throw on your silencer of choice and any standard AR components; the opportunities truly are endless.
The DDM4 PDW features an M-LOK mounting system and SLR M-LOK MOD2 handstop for the perfect safeguard on a shorter barrel rifle. Additionally, the 1:7 barrel twist is great for stabilizing subsonic ammo, meaning throwing a silencer on the end would make for the ultimate quiet compact firearm. Offering maneuverability at 20.75 inches and an ambidextrous charging handle for left- and right-handed shooters, this rifle is equipped to take the heat without compromising reliability in either its suppressed or unsuppressed configurations. Finally, the Maxim Defense CQB stock coupled with the DDM4 PDW allows the ability to comfortably shoot, reliably and accurately. This ultra-compact platform is ready to roll right out of the box and into action.
- Mounting System: M-LOK
- Caliber: 300 BLK
- Muzzle Thread: 5/8x24 threads per inch
- Gas System: Pistol length
- Barrel length: 7 inches
- Weight: 5.7 pounds
- Length: 20 ¾ - 24 ¾ inches
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point; 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps; 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Material: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 7″ S2W Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Pistol Length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Linear Compensator, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: Maxim Defense Enhanced Buffer System
- Handguard: MFR XL 6.0 M-LOK, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Charging Handle: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7076-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy-Duty Stainless-Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Stock: Maxim Defense CQB Stock
- Pistol Grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- USA Made
12305 Westport Rd Suite 1
Louisville KY 40245