An accurate platform for shooting offhand or off the bench. Thumbhole stocks provide a long consistent surface for an equally consistent sight picture one of the fundamentals of good marskmanship. This is true for shooting from a rest or out on a stalk. Wood laminate is solid as a rock, and much better looking you won't have to worry about warping, flex, or any other accuracy reducing movement from this beautiful stock. Other well thought-out additions to this model include: two sling swivel studs on the forearm (one for a sling, another for a bipod), a vented forearm to aid in barrel cooling, and of course, a threaded muzzle with a thread protector cap.
• RECEIVER – Steel; Matte blued finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mount
• BARREL – Matte blued finish; Button rifled; Free-floating; Recessed target crown
• ACTION – Bolt-action; M.O.A. Trigger system; Two-position thumb safety; Bolt unlock button
• STOCK – Laminate; Thumbhole with raised cheek piece
• FEATURES – Two sling swivel studs on forearm; Thread protector
Action Length: Short Action
Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
Barrel Length: 24"
Overall Length: 44"
Length of Pull: 13 3/4"
Drop at Comb: 1/2"
Drop at Heel: 3/4"
Weight: 6 lbs 12 oz
Magazine Capacity: 3
Twist Rate: 8"
Feel free to call or email with any questions, thank you for looking and have a great day.