- 2-Stage Match Trigger
- Red Dot style Sight
- Magpul MBUS Backup Sights
- Hogue Grip
- Match-Grade Precision Barrel, Chamber and Trigger
- 2" M-LOK Rail Panel Included
- Functioning Charging Handle
- Shell Deflector
- 2-Position, Receiver Mounted Safety Lever
Frequently Asked Questions about the Assault Weapons Ban Enforcement Notice
Yes. Many rifles, shotguns, and pistols are not copies or duplicates of enumerated Assault Weapons. For example, the following are not copies or duplicates under G.L. c. 140, § 121:
- Any handgun on the August 2016 version of the state’s Approved Firearms Roster, available here.
- Handguns are still subject to MA 940 CMR 16.00 et seq Consumer Protection Regulations;
- Any .17 or .22 caliber rimfire rifle;
- Any Ruger Mini 14 or substantially similar model weapon;
Many of the firearms posted are consignment and have not been test fired. We are not armorers and recommend that all firearms purchased be examined by a gunsmith before use. For consignments, final price will not include $25 FFL transfer fee. Transfer will be conducted at store in Bridgewater. Shipping to FFL only. All Federal and Massachusetts laws will be followed. 6.25% Massachusetts sales tax added to all in-state transactions. All firearms and ammo sales are final. Contact at email@example.com or (508) 399-1200 with any questions or for additional photos.
Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). I will meet all applicable state and federal laws. When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.
992 Bedford St (Rt 18) in Bridgewater. It is an office building where there is a bike shop and a yoga studio in the front and is directly across the street from A&A Gas station. If you park on the left side of the building and enter the door next to New England Scientific Refrigeration, the shop is just up the stairs.