There's no such thing as a new body of water now that Humminbird is debuting the third generation HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G3 Fish Finder. HELIX features Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar, powered by a proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, to help you clearly see individual fish, identify structure, and reach greater depths and range. Choose between Wide Mode for viewing bigger and better fish arches, and Narrow Mode for maximizing detail and target separation.
New to the HELIX 7 is MEGA Down ImagingTM for unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage extending 125' below your boat and up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar. You'll see it all on the ultra-wide 7" display, with ample room for viewing pre-loaded split screen options.
Take command of how your sonar returns appear with exclusive Humminbird® SwitchFireTM Sonar. With two display modes (Clear and Max), you can adjust to your fishing conditions on the fly. Clear Mode is great for rough or shallow waters 8' or less, delivering noise-free returns for clearer images of fish and structure. Max Mode offers maximum detail, showing you structure, fish, thermoclines and water currents. You can also see bait and your jigging action to help improve your lure presentation.
Built-in cartography. And access to premium add-on cartography.
Built-in Humminbird Basemap provides depth for more than 10,000 lakes for confident fishing right out of the box. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers—and more. And create your "Map-sterpiece" with AutoChart® Live. AutoChart® Live lets you easily create fishing maps in real time. With access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features and 8-hour recording time, you can map out depth contours, bottom hardness, and vegetation as you drive your boat.
Plus, this unit is LakeMaster-compatible, letting you upgrade easily to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster cartography. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Know what's underwater with Dual-Spectrum CHIRP. Wide mode gives you maximum coverage, and narrow mode offers maximum detail.
- MEGA Down Imaging unlocks new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar
- Take command of how your sonar returns appear with SwitchFire Sonar with two display modes
- Built-in Humminbird Basemap includes charts of 10,000+ lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- Create real-time maps of your fishing spots using AutoChart Live, with 8 hours of built-in recording time
- Compatibility with LakeMaster maps gives you unrivaled accuracy, easy-to-read contours, highlighted depth ranges, scrollable lake lists, and more
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket
- Item Number: 708404
- Series: HELIX
- Display Size: 7" Diagonal
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-Bit
- Sonar (Standard): Dual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down Imaging
- Sonar (Optional): 50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- CHIRP Frequencies Supported: Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)
- Sonar Frequencies Supported: 50/83/200/455 kHz
- Depth-Sonar: 1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)
- CHIRP Imaging-Frequencies Supported: 455 kHz (440-500 kHz), MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging: 125 ft (MEGA), 350 ft (455 kHz)
- Interface: Keypad Control
- Memory Card Slot: Single Micro SD
- Power Draw: 800 mA
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak: 4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot: Included
- Sonar Recording: Included
- Mount-Standard: Gimbal
- Mount-Standard Size: 10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" D
- Mount-Optional: In-Dash Mounting Kit
- Mount-Optional Size: 10.54" W x 5.44" H x 1.13" D
- Transducer Included: XNT 9 HW MDI 75 T
- Transducer Mount Location: Transom
- GPS Chartplotting: Included
- GPS Receiver: Internal
- GPS Trackplotting: Included
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 2,750, 45, 50/20,000
- 360 Imaging Compatibility: No
- Humminbird Basemap: Included
- LakeMaster Compatibility: Yes
- Minn Kota i-Pilot Link Compatibility: No
- Minn Kota Talon Shallow Water Anchor Compatibility: No
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility: Yes
- Navionics Platinum + Compatibility: Yes
- Platinum Compatibility: Yes
- Radar Compatibility: No
- 5-Port Ethernet Switch Compatibility: No
- AIS Compatibility: Optional
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility: Yes
- NMEA2000: Not Supported
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Upgradable Software: Yes
- View Preset Keys: No
- X-Press Menu System: Yes
- Custom Digital Readout: Yes
- Custom View Selections: Yes
- Temperature: Built In
- Temperature Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Graph: Yes
- Mfg. Number: 410940-1