Caliber: 350 Legend
Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
Sights: None - Scope Rail Installed
Barrel Length: 16.38"
Material: Alloy Steel
Twist: 1:16" RH
Finish: Matte Black
Weight: 6.1 lb.
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 x 0.4"
Overall Length: 36"
Length of Pull: 13.75"
• Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
• Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
• Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
• The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
• Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
• Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
• Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
• Compact, threaded barrel with factory-installed thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
• The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
• Also includes: one magazine; sling swivel studs.