Caliber: 450 Mar
Finish: Brushed Polish
Stock: Satin Walnut
Sights: Brass Bead / Semi-Buckhorn
Barrel Length: 20”
Overall Length: 38”
Weight: 6 lb 12 oz
• WALNUT STOCK with satin finish, authentic straight-grip styling and a blued steel forearm cap offer a nostalgic look
• TRADITIONAL JOHN M. BROWNING-DESIGNED TAKEDOWN MECHANISM is fast and easy to operate
• TRIPLE-CHECKED BUTTON RIFLED BARREL for the ultimate in accuracy and precision
• ROUND LOCKING BOLT TRUNNIONS HELP ensure a smooth, quick lever throw
• TOP-TANG SAFETY is easy to see and operate
• REBOUNDING HAMMER provides an added margin of safety
• BOLT RELIEF CUT reduces hammer drag for smoother cocking
• RADIUSED LEVER EDGES give added protection to your fingers
• HAMMER is drilled and tapped for KNURLED HAMMER SPUR EXTENSION (included) to aid in cocking and decocking the hammer when a scope is mounted
• MARBLE ARMS® FRONT SIGHT AND ADJUSTABLE SEMI-BUCKHORN REAR SIGHT get you on target quickly
• STEEL LOADING GATE for smoother loading
• ARTICULATED CARTRIDGE STOP improves feeding reliability without damaging cartridges
• DRILLED AND TAPPED FOR SCOPE MOUNTS lets you easily attach your favorite optics
The Winchester® Model 94® is popular throughout the world, and today’s production utilizes the latest manufacturing technology to bring you some of the most accurate models ever produced. John M. Browning’s original takedown design in the new Trails End Takedown rifle comes apart quickly for easy transporting just about anywhere. The versatile Model 94 is perfect for hunting in thick brush for hogs and other fast-moving game. The Trails End Takedown in 450 Marlin is ported for less muzzle jump, less recoil and is fitted with a Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad. Select your caliber and get after it.
the Model 94® into two compact components — the barrel assembly and the stocked receiver assembly then slip it into your backpack, wrap it in your bedroll, strap it on your ATV or tuck it behind the seat of your truck, boat or bush plane.
is easy. Put the two pieces together, give the end of the magazine tube a few turns and you have a full-length rifle with the same superb accuracy as the other models.