The world's most advanced rangefinders and riflescopes are now even easier to use with the new BDX 2.0™. BDX 2.0 means you can now choose, App-free easy set-up or if you desire to take your shooting to the next level of accuracy, then download our BDX smartphone app and configure your rangefinder and or rifle scope for your exact ballistics and environmental characteristics. BDX 2.0 also allows users to quickly and easily bond their rangefinders and sights with preset ballistic groups pre-loaded onto all BDX products that cover that vast majority of calibers on the market. These preset ballistic groups allow you to use BDX enabled products without the use of a smartphone app, so they are READY, RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX
Specifications for Sig Sauer BDX Combo Kit KILO1600 Laser Rangefinder and SIERRA3BDX Riflescope, 3.5-10X42mm:
|Objective Lens Diameter: ||42 mm |
|Magnification: ||3.5 - 10 x |
|Reticle: ||BDX-R1 Digital |
|Tube Diameter: ||30 mm |
|Reticle Focal Plane: ||Second Focal Plane (SFP) |
|Exit Pupil: ||4.2 - 8.8 mm |
|Battery Type: ||CR2032 |
|Battery Quantity: ||2 |
|Field of View, Linear: ||9.4 - 27.8 ft at 100 yds |
|Eye Relief: ||3.46 - 4.21 in |
|Diopter Adjustment Range: ||-2 - 2 dpt |
|Color: ||Black |
|Weight: ||20.9 oz |
|Illumination Type: ||OLED |
|Illumination Color: ||Orange |
|Brightness Settings: ||10 |
|Adjustment Type: ||MOA |
|Adjustment Click Value: ||0.25 MOA |
|Parallax: ||100 yds |
|Lens Material: ||Glass |
|Weather Resistance: ||Yes |
|Water Resistance Level: ||IPX-7 |
|Fogproof: ||Yes |
|Finish: ||Matte |
|Magnification Type: ||Variable |
|W/E Travel at 100 Yds: ||55 MOA |
|Lens Finish: ||Nitrogen Purged |
Features of Sig Sauer SIERRA3BDX Riflescope, 3.5-10X42mm:
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange. A rangefinder and riflescope system that uses ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot.
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plane, combining Second Focal Plane stadias, with an OLED illuminated ballistic holdover dot that automatically scales with zoom to subtend on target at any magnification level.
- Features our MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
- Spectracoat highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- SIG SAUER's innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator. KinETHIC provides assistance in assuring an ethical hunt by indicating when energy on target drops below a threshold that can be set by the hunter using the SIG BDX App.
- New for BDX riflescopes, Auto LevelPlex, automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots.
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
- 20 MOA Travel per Rotation
- 10 Daylight Illumination Settings
Features Sig Sauer KILO1600BDX Laser Rangefinder:
- 6x Magnification
- 22mm Objective Lens Diameter
- 6in Field of View
- 17mm Eye Relief
- 4.3in Overall Length
- 3in Height
- 1.4in Overall Width
- 5oz Weight
- 4.0 MRAD Laser Divergence
- IPX-4 Waterproofing
- 1 CR2 Battery Type
- 4000 ranges Run Time
- +/-3 Diopter Adjustment Range
- Graphite color
- Circle Reticle
- Up to 800y Range on Deer, Up to 1000y Range on Trees, Up to 2000y Max Reflective
- BDX Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatically illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing.
- 6x22 mm monocular with SpectraCoat anti-reflection coatings for superior light transmission and optical clarity.
- Revolutionary Lightwave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance rangefinder engine.
- HyperScan provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets.
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/ G7 drag curves.
- Features line of sight or angle modified range. Units in yards or meters to tenth Y/M resolution.
- Transparent Red OLED display for daytime and low light use.
- Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light conditions.
- Compact, lightweight aluminum housing with eyecup and diopter adjustment.
- Simplified user interface with RANGE and MODE buttons only.