An elegant carbine chambered for pistol calibers. Its handy size is punctuated by a quick-pointing, straight-grip stock design and Old West-styled, adjustable semi-buckhorn sights. Available in .44 Rem Mag and 44 S&W with a ten-shot tubular magazine.
• 44 Remington Magnum/44 S&W Special
• 10-shot tubular magazine
• Lever action with squared finger lever; side ejection; deeply blued metal surfaces; solid-top receiver; hammer block safety
• American black walnut straight-grip stock; cut checkering; rubber rifle butt pad; tough Mar-Shield finish. Blued steel fore-end cap; swivel studs
• 20” barrel with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
• 1:38” twist rate
• Adjustable semi-buckhorn folding rear sight, ramp front sight with brass bead and Wide-Scan hood. Solid-top receiver tapped for scope mount.
• 38 1/2" long
• 13 3/8” length of pull
• 6 1?2 lbs. approximate weight