Equipped with a black synthetic stock, this rifle is impressively ergonomic. Its high, flat comb is ideal for being behind a scope, even for long periods of time, while its grip radius and forend are very comfortable on the hands. With a soft-touch finish that grabs onto you, it’s the stock of choice for folks who know they’ll be putting a gun through the ringer. Whether that means busting brush on a deer drive or riding in a scabbard into the wilderness, the 557 American Synthetic is up for the challenge.
With a high comb and no sights, this rifle is intended for use with a scope, and built-in dovetails mean there are no bases required — allowing scopes to be mounted directly to the action and enabling a simpler, more robust attachment method.
- CZ 557 American Synthetic, 6.5x55
- CZ 557 American Synthetic, 270 Win.
- CZ 557 American Synthetic, 30-06
- CZ 557 American Synthetic Short Action, 243 Win.
- CZ 557 American Synthetic Short Action, 6.5 Creedmoor
- CZ 557 American Synthetic Short-Action, 308 Win.