With the TP9DA, You No Longer Have to Choose Between Double or Single Action Pistols
The Canik TP9DA has a unique trigger system that allows for a double action or single action style first round trigger pull. This is great for shooters who desire the piece of mind of the longer trigger pull similar to traditional hammer fired handguns but want the reliability and simplicity of a striker fired handgun. By simply depressing the slide mounted decocking button, the TP9DA is set to double action mode and is ready to go without any gunsmithing or internal replacement parts. If one wishes to carry in single action, skip depressing the decocking button and you're ready to go; it's that easy! The shorter 4.07 inch barrel with full size grip is a great compromise between a compact and full size handgun, making the Canik TP9DA a great choice for every day carry.
Canik TP9DA Specifications and Features:
- Canik Item Number: HG4873-N
- Striker Fired Single/Double Action
- 9mm Luger
- 4.07" Match Grade Nitride Barrel
- 18 Round Magazine
- Single/Double action trigger design with nickel-coated action components
- Warren Tactical sights
- White Dot Front Sight
- Blacked Out Rear Sight
- MIL-STD-1913 under-barrel rail
- Slide top disassembly/decocking button
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Reversible magazine catch
- Interchangeable backstraps
- Width: 1.3"
- Height: 5.7"
- Overall Length: 7.16"
- Weight: 1.74lbs
- Black Polymer Frame
- Black Slide