I'm pretty much out of the 3 gun game and trying to get in the FA game. this shotgun has served me so well but its time to let it go. it has its scrapes and smudges that you would expect out of a 3 gun shotgun but still runs great. the loading port was professionally milled and polished even further. also a 1911 kensight bomar style adjustable sight was milled into the top rib to allow you to zero slugs to whatever distance is needed. includes 4 PureGold Chokes - the best money can buy! its probably still a little dirty if you care about those kinds of things.
- Remington Versamax Competition Tactical - $1200
- Gunsmithing - load port opened and polished + trigger guard milled and polished + CRAMs extended lifter installed + top rib milled and adjustable sight installed - $315
- Pure Gold Chokes - IC/MOD/CYL/LM + box and tool $400
- Nordic Components 12 round Tube + lightweight follower + extended charging handle + 2x replacement springs - $100
- TACCOM stage saver and 2 round stage saver - $30
- Taran Tactical oversized bolt Release - $25
- also includes owners manual, extra buttpad, and a bunch of random spare stuff.
Well over $2000 in this shotgun
buyer must posess and be willing to show a valid CCW and DL or pistol purchase permit. I reserve the right to refuse the sale if something doesn't look or feel right.
i am located in Moore County pinehurst/ft. Bragg area. If you don't live in Moore county aren't willing to travel to purchase please don't bother contacting me. I will try to meet somewhere that is convenient/centrally locates for both of us but I wont drive an hour to you and I won't hold it until the weekend or something when I'm available to drive to you if someone wants to pick it up sooner.