This aint your cousin's backyard bubba rifle build.
Google "The Mosin Modernization Project – Modern Mosin Nagant Sniper Rifle" to learn about the list of upgrades installed on this rifle.
Some of the upgrades:
- pillar bedded Archangel AA9130 OPFOR stock with adjustable cheek riser, length of pull, QD sling fittings, detachable magazine, adjustable barrel tension, and bottom rail.
- full-length Rock Solid Industries M24C rail system for mounting any type of optics (not just LER scopes) and night vision equipment
- Huber Concepts square brake - 95% recoil abatement
- Timney Triggers #307 Mosin Nagant Trigger
- Rock Solid Industries bent bolt, new springs and firing pin, and full bolt tuning/polish service
- Barrel shortened and threaded by Bluegrass Gunworks in Kentucky. Threads timed for the Huber Square Brake, but also can be used to mount a silencer.
- Whole rifle Cerakoted by R&J Firearms in Oregon
The build was based on a 1932 Izhevsk Mosin Nagant 91/30 that was refurbished by Molot Oruzhie Ltd.
Listing for less than the cost of materials for a quick sale.
I know... Bubba likes to do "builds" like this out back... and generally screws them up.
All of the work on this rifle was done by some of the best gunsmiths in the country that specialize in Mosin upgrades. No expense was spared shipping this rifle back and forth across the US to let the experts work their magic. No shortcuts were taken. It was truly a top tier project that turned out quite well.
Some pictures may show an optic or iron sights. No optics or sights are included in this sale.
Local, private, cash sale preferred. Not looking for trades. If you want to propose a trade that is strongly in my favor, be my guest. Otherwise, don't waste your time.
Willing to meet at Quarter Horse Arms for transfer or ship at buyer's expense through Quarter Horse Arms IF I have time to deal with shipping... which isn't likely.
Payment via cash in person or Walmart to Walmart cash.