Anderson® AM15-BR 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington Semi-automatic AR Rifle
The AM15 is Anderson's best value…and, frankly, one of the best values in shooting! Why? Because unlike other companies, Anderson makes most of their components in-house at their Hebron, Kentucky facility, meaning they can control costs like no other. So while the price says "entry level," the build quality and finish are well beyond.
The AM15-BR features an M4-profile barrel with 1:8" twist, one of the most versatile twists, capable of reliably stabilizing a very wide range of bullets. It also comes standard with forward assist and a dust cover—nice features for an AR in this price range. Whether you're a beginner looking to get into AR shooting or a pro looking for a project rifle, you can't go wrong with Anderson.
NOTE: This rifle does NOT have the RF85 treatment, so it needs to be lubricated like any normal AR-15.
- M4-profile barrel with 1:8" twist for versatility in bullet choice
- Forward assist and dust cover included
- Anderson M4 collapsible buttstock
- Low-profile gas block
- AM15 bolt carrier group (M16)
- Standard charging handle
- 100% made in the USA in Anderson's Hebron, Kentucky facility
- Backed by the Anderson Lifetime Warranty