For Trade: Trade Ruger SR 1911 for Beretta M9
- Private Party
- Listings by this user
- Listed On:
- Monday, February 3, 2014
- Listed In:
- Essex County, Massachusetts, United States - Map
- 45 ACP
- Single Action
- Firearm Type:
Essex County, Massachusetts
I would like to trade my Ruger SR1911 (.45 acp) for a LNIB Beretta M9 with a couple of preban 15 round magazines.
The SR1911 has been modified:
• Slide has been coated in black Cerakote at Business End Customs
• Colt commander hammer, thumb safety and ‘rat tail’ grip safety added
• Remington solid trigger, slide stop and walnut grips added
• Nighthawk black recoil spring plug added
NOTE: Business End Customs fit the hammer, grip safety and trigger. Before asked, I do not have any of the original Ruger parts.
Pistol comes with 2 factory magazines (one 7-round, one 8-round), original box, soft pistol case, manual, barrel wrench and lock.
• Galco CCP Paddle Holster (right hand, black) – like new with packaging
• 75 rounds WWB hardball 230 gr and 20 rounds Remington Golden Saber 230 gr.
• Radical Concepts (RC) wraparound hard rubber grips (these are the Colt Delta Elite grips without the Delta inserts)
Purchased new. Fired case supplied with pistol dated 08/30/2011. Pistol has had approximately 150 rounds fired through it.
Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.
When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.