We have a part time position open for an AR15 Armorer. Business has picked up and we are behind on orders. We are looking for someone who is knowledgeable in every aspect of AR15's. Additional knowledge of AK47, Ruger 10/22, Glock and 1911 platforms will put you to the top of the list. Simply owning an AR and having the ability to clean it does NOT qualify you.
1. Ability to assemble complete uppers.
2. Ability to assemble complete lowers.
3. Knowledge of Barrels including types of steel, treatments, gas port size, profile differences etc.
4. Knowledge of Gas Systems.
5. Knowledge of Bolt Carrier Groups and every component used to make them function.
6. Knowledge of every part of a lower parts kit.
7. Knowledge of stocks, springs, buffers etc.
8. Knowledge of triggers.
9. Knowledge of aftermarket parts available.
We will need someone to assemble complete uppers and lowers, assemble parts, change parts on existing firearms, trouble shoot problems if they arise, headspace and test fire the uppers and lowers. Packaging and shipping may also be needed.
This position will start off requiring approximately 4 hours per day. Total hours will depend on the volume of orders we receive. Hours worked are flexible provided they are between 9am and 4pm. Hours will increase as our business continues to grow. This position could very well become a permanent full time position, sales position or even a management position for the right person.
Our shop is located in Charlotte. We are moving to a new facility 11/1/2013. No felony convictions or anyone with a record. Please send ALL of the following to be considered:
Work History / Experience
Hourly Wage Requirement