For Sale: For Hire: AR15 Armorer in Charlotte, NC
- $ 1
- Private Party
- Registered on 6/16/2011
- Listings by this user
- Listed On:
- Thursday, November 21, 2013
- Listed In:
- Gun Parts
- S, Charlotte, North Carolina - Map
1. Ability to assemble complete uppers.
2. Ability to assemble complete lowers.
3. Knowledge of Barrels including types of steel, treatments, gas port size, profile differences etc.
4. Knowledge of Gas Systems.
5. Knowledge of Bolt Carrier Groups and every component used to make them function.
6. Knowledge of every part of a lower parts kit.
7. Knowledge of stocks, springs, buffers etc.
8. Knowledge of triggers.
9. Knowledge of aftermarket parts available.
We will need someone to assemble complete uppers and lowers, assemble parts, change parts on existing firearms, trouble shoot problems if they arise, headspace and test fire the uppers and lowers. Packaging and shipping may also be needed.
This position will start off requiring approximately 4 hours per day. Total hours will depend on the volume of orders we receive. Hours worked are flexible provided they are between 9am and 4pm. Hours will increase as our business continues to grow. This position could very well become a permanent full time position, sales position or even a management position for the right person.
Our shop is located in Charlotte. We are moving to a new facility 11/1/2013. No felony convictions or anyone with a record. Please send ALL of the following to be considered:
Work History / Experience
Hourly Wage Requirement