Generation 2 CPX Features
• Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16‐1 right hand twist.
• Receiver: 7075‐T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
• Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the back‐strap.
• Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
• Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
• 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
• Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
• Manual Guarded Safety: CPX‐1 only. Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame. CPX-2 has NO manual safety.
• Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
• Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
• Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
CPX-1 and CPX-2
Barrel Length: 3.1"
Natural stainless steel finished by ceramic abrasion, producing a non-reflective satin finish.
Carbon steel with a self lubricating, hard Nitrate treatment and a scratch resistant Black Nitrate surface.
SCCY Firearms carry a lifetime warranty that stays with the gun, not with the owner.
Made in the USA
We manufacture and assemble our firearms right here in the USA.
Selling for $239.95+Tax & background check